Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving to a Still Point

Your body is a temple.
Taking time to cleanse the body and mind is a must in our lives. We work hard, we live hard, we love hard. So, when I decided to become a member of Groupon.com to partake of the many splendid discounted services offered throughout the metropolitan area, I was pleased to see an offer for a facial. Women love to be pampered, and I knew it would come in handy one much needed day.

Today I redeemed my coupon for that much needed facial, and it was heavenly. I drove from my home in southern Maryland to Takoma Park to The Still Point Mind & Body. This place was quaint and the customer service was superb! I was greeted with a warm welcome and sat for a few moments for my esthetician. Dewaynia Wilson was very professional, and made sure that I was comfortable. She explained in detail the products she used on my face and educated me on the process of correct cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing of the skin. I am in the habit of giving credit where credit is due, and I am pleased to say that I will be doing so and pay homage in my upcoming novel.

I plan to return in the future to my new best-kept secret. If ever you are in need of services, check out their website www.stillpointmindandbody.com, and make sure you tell Dewaynia that Karen sent you.

So, as I keep constant watch of my surroundings, I am creating images in my head and developing a way to include my experiences in my novel.

And now, I must write.

No comments:

Post a Comment